- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
Building Math Skills Online Printed Access Card for Construction
ISBN 13: 9781133590422
ISBN 10: 113359042X
Price: $68.00 Add to cart
This user-friendly, Web-based software package makes it easy to help you develop the essential math skills you need to succeed in construction trades. An innovative, interactive teaching and learning resource, BUILDING MATH SKILLS ONLINE FOR CONSTRUCTION allows you to quickly assess baseline skill levels and assign personalized courses of study, with lessons and problems targeted to your individual needs and career interests. In addition to a strong focus on practical applications for real-world construction tasks and hands-on projects, instructional content is correlated to the Common Core Standards. BUILDING MATH SKILLS ONLINE FOR CONSTRUCTION, is a powerful new resource to support your success—in the classroom and your future career.
- This innovative, interactive teaching and learning tool is web-based, making it easy for students and instructors alike to use within and beyond the classroom.
- Sophisticated diagnostic tests allow instructors to quickly and accurately assess student skill levels to establish baseline general math knowledge, evaluate specific skill sets, or focus on concepts and applications relevant to a specific lesson, course, or construction trade.
- Based on students' abilities and interests, instructors can quickly assign personalized, self-directed courses of study with lessons and problems targeting specific areas to reinforce, freeing vital classroom time In addition to providing effective instruction in fundamental math concepts and operations, the software strongly emphasizes practical, real-world applications relevant for the construction trades, making the material both useful and engaging for students preparing for careers in the industry.
- Instructional content was developed based on key government and industry standards, including certification requirements by national professional groups, Common Core Standards by state-level curriculum consortia, guidelines of the Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE), and Department of Education requirements for Perkins 4 funding.
- Ideal core resource for applied and technical math courses, as well as a highly effective supplement for courses on trades, allowing instructors to easily integrate relevant math concepts or collaborate with colleagues in other areas without sacrificing classroom time or instructional focus.