- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
eBook for Mike Holt's Illustrated Guide to Changes to the NEC 2014
ISBN 13: 9781305111394
ISBN 10: 1305111397
Author: Mike Holt, Ryan Jackson
eBook Price: $47.99 Add to cart
Get up to speed on the NEC® 2014 with Mike Holt’s Illustrated Guide to Changes to the NEC® 2014, now available as a digital book! This book will give you the edge you need to learn the most essential NEC® rules. Over 400 full-color detailed illustrations show you the code rule in an applied setting and the integrated text helps guide you through the rule, providing instant understanding of even the most complex of changes. The writing style provides clear instruction in an easy-to-follow format that walks you step-by-step through the rules. Each rule includes a summary of the change as well as analysis and when appropriate Author’s comments to help break down the rule even further. Question and Answer sections help show practical applications and solutions, while cross references to related code requirements help you understand how the code rules relate to one another.
Note*: If you are buying the e-book version of this product, any CD/DVD supplement files referenced throughout the book can be accessed for free at our Companion Downloads page.
- Cross references to related code requirements help you understand how the code rules relate to one another.
- Background information for each change along with explanations, which are delivered in Mike's trademark style... easy-to-understand.
- Author's Comments - These sections were written by Mike to help you better understand the NEC® material, and to bring to your attention things he believes you should be aware of.
- Over 400 full-color detailed graphics to reinforce those difficult concepts and provide instant understanding.