- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Building Code® Commentary, Volume 2
ISBN 13: 9781609832827
ISBN 10: 1609832825
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $165.00 Add to cart
Practical and reader-friendly, the 2015 INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE® COMMENTARY, VOLUME 2 is a powerful resource that addresses the practical implications of the code critical for those entering the building industry. Its effectiveness lies in its use of a unique formula that has made previous editions so successful: it combines the text of the code with valuable commentaries that offer a more in-depth and applied understanding of its regulations. Although it includes the technical requirements of the code, it goes beyond these to explore its meaning, its applications, and the potential consequences when it is not followed.
- Updated to reflect the 2015 INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE®.
- Includes new information regarding sprinkler systems, carbon monoxide alarm provisions, storm shelters, elevator lobby, and more detailed scoping requirements for recreational facilities.
- Significant change was made to information on existing buildings as the 2015 IBC® now directs readers to find that information inside the 2015 International Existing Building Code®.
- "General Comments" and "Purpose" sections open each chapter, highlighting important themes and critical content.
- Tables, figures, and detailed illustrations clarify key concepts.
- Straightforward writing style fosters learning and mastery of topics.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.