- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
2015 International Residential Code® Commentary, Volume 1
ISBN 13: 9781609832841
ISBN 10: 1609832841
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $145.00 Add to cart
The 2015 INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE® COMMENTARY, VOLUME 1 is much more than a codebook; it’s an in-depth look at the code’s real-world applications and a powerful teaching tool designed to give students a solid foundation in its uses. The book’s approach is unique; it pairs the text of the code with valuable commentaries that instill a deeper understanding of its provisions. From technical requirements and illustrations to discussions of its practical implications and consequences when not followed, coverage is complete and detailed, but never overwhelming. As a result, this is an indispensable resource for anyone seeking to to prepare for the real-world scenarios and challenges that they may encounter.
- Updated to reflect the 2015 INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE®.
- New sections and tables provide prescriptive methods for posts, beams, joists and connections in deck construction.
- The girder and header span tables of Chapter 5 have been moved into Chapter 6, multi-ply and single header tables are combined, and a new section describing rim board headers had been added.
- "General Comments" and "Purpose" sections open each chapter, emphasizing important themes and need-to-know content.
- Tables, figures, and detailed illustrations simplify and explain critical concepts.
- Straightforward writing style aids in learning and mastery of topics.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.