- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Fire Code Commentary
ISBN 13: 9781609832865
ISBN 10: 1609832868
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $165.00 Add to cart
When the technical requirements of the 2015 INTERNATIONAL FIRE CODE® (IFC®) aren’t enough, look no further than the 2015 INTERNATIONAL FIRE CODE® COMMENTARY. In the tradition of the other titles in the International Code Council’s highly successful Code Commentary series, the book includes the complete text of the 2015 International Fire Code®, and presents it alongside detailed, in-depth commentaries. These commentaries help users to navigate critical IFC® requirements, explaining why they were developed, their implications, and the problems that can result when they are not followed properly.This book is a must-have for any code official, engineer, architect, inspector, plans examiner, contractor, or firefighter seeking a solid foundation in the 2015 IFC® and its applications.
- Updated to reflect the 2015 INTERNATIONAL FIRE CODE®.
- Limited area sprinklers requirements were revised to be more comprehensive.
- Decorative material requirements were revised to be more comprehensive and provide more details for healthcare occupancies.
- CO alarm requirements have been heavily revised to make the installation requirements clearer and relocated by F360-13 and educational occupancies were added as regulated occupancies.
- Tables, figures, and detailed illustrations highlight and clarify key concepts.
- Clear, organized layout of content promotes learning and mastery of topics.
- Historical and technical background of the code sets the stage for a sound comprehension of the how's and why's of its regulations.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.