- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Energy Conservation Code® Commentary
ISBN 13: 9781609832872
ISBN 10: 1609832876
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $65.00 Add to cart
Now anyone can master the 2015 INTERNATIONAL ENERGY CONSERVATION CODE® (IECC®) with this practical guide that will first present them with the code’s regulations, and then walk them through its real-world applications. The 2015 INTERNATIONAL ENERGY CONSERVATION CODE® COMMENTARY is a unique resource that goes beyond code requirements to delve into the meaning behind those requirements, their implications, and the consequences that exist when they are not followed. Through the use of text from the code itself and insightful commentaries, the book provides users with the perfect tool for elevating their knowledge of the 2015 IECC®.
- Updated to reflect the 2015 INTERNATIONAL ENERGY CONSERVATION CODE®.
- A climate-appropriate alternative has been added for buildings located in Tropical Zones.
- Separate chapters dealing with existing buildings were created in both IECC-Commercial and Residential Provisions.
- Tables, figures, and detailed illustrations highlight and clarify key concepts.
- Clear, logical organization of content promotes learning and mastery of topics.
- Exploration of the historical and technical background of the code sets the stage for a sound comprehension of the how's and why's of its regulations.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.