- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Plumbing Code® Commentary (Includes IPSDC)
ISBN 13: 9781609832902
ISBN 10: 1609832906
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $115.00 Add to cart
Mastering code compliance has never been so easy! The 2015 INTERNATIONAL PLUMBING CODE® COMMENTARY will take readers on a journey through the newly updated 2015 International Plumbing Code® (IPC®), stopping along the way for insightful commentaries that explore both the rationale for, and the practical implications of, the code. Its strategy is simple: give readers the basic technical requirements, and then reinforce that content by discussing the regulations in a real-world context. Coverage includes the historical background for the code, effective methods for applying it, and potential consequences when it is not followed. This unique resource can provide the solid working knowledge that is so critical to professionals in a variety of positions, from code officials and construction workers to building contractors and plumbers.
- Updated to reflect the 2015 INTERNATIONAL PLUMBING CODE®.
- The color purple is established for identifying distribution piping conveying nonpotable water.
- Section openers, like the "General Comments" and "Purpose" features introduce each chapter and emphasize the important information about to be covered.
- Detailed tables, figures, and illustrations highlight and clarify critical concepts.
- Straightforward, easy-to-understand writing style promotes learning and mastery of topics.
- Establishes provisions that adequately protect public health, safety, and welfare.
- Examination of the historical and technical background of the code facilitates comprehension of the how's and why's of its regulations.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.