- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
2015 International Mechanical Code® Commentary
ISBN 13: 9781609832919
ISBN 10: 1609832914
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $115.00 Add to cart
Unlike any other book on the market, the 2015 INTERNATIONAL MECHANICAL CODE® COMMENTARY is a powerhouse of features: a renowned author team, the entire text and tables from the 2015 International Mechanical Code® (IMC®), and valuable commentaries that put its technical requirements into a real-world context. Section by section, the book guides readers through the 2015 IMC®, presenting clear, detailed explanations that expand on its regulations along the way. These commentaries examine the code’s implications and methods of application, as well as the potential consequences that may arise when not followed. With a focus on the effective design and installation of mechanical systems, coverage includes ventilation, exhaust systems, duct systems, hydronic heating, and more. When it comes to the 2015 IMC®, there simply isn’t a better resource and reference guide available, and you won’t to be in the field without it.
- Updated to reflect the 2015 INTERNATIONAL MECHANICAL CODE®.
- New text recognizes the use of dryer exhaust duct power ventilators (DEDPV) for installations that exceed the allowable exhaust duct length for clothes dryers.
- New text regulates the design and construction of exhaust shafts that serve domestic kitchen exhaust systems in multi-story buildings.
- Establishes provisions that adequately protect public health, safety, and welfare.
- Detailed tables, figures, and illustrations highlight and clarify critical concepts.
- Clear, logical organization of content promotes learning and mastery of topics.
- Examination of the historical and technical background of the code facilitates comprehension of the how's and why's of its regulations.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.