- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
2015 International Swimming Pool Code® Commentary
ISBN 13: 9781609832940
ISBN 10: 1609832949
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $91.00 Add to cart
Experience the power of the International Code Council’s Code Commentary series! The 2015 INTERNATIONAL SWIMMING POOL AND SPA CODE® (ISPSC®) COMMENTARY takes the latest comprehensive swimming pool code and pairs it with detailed commentaries that explore its practical applications. These commentaries investigate the historical context for the code, the rationale that drives many of its requirements, its implications in real-world settings, and the potential consequences when it is not followed properly. This is an innovative teaching tool that you can use to advance your understanding of the 2015 International Swimming Pool and Spa Code®.
- Updated to reflect the 2015 INTERNATIONAL SWIMMING POOL AND SPA CODE®.
- The term "pool and spa" replaces "aquatic vessel" throughout the code so as to eliminate confusion and delete an unnecessary definition.
- Public pools are now required to have signage indicating how to reach emergency services by phone.
- Detailed tables, figures, and illustrations highlight and clarify critical concepts.
- Clear, logical organization of content promotes learning and mastery of topics.
- Examination of the historical and technical background of the code facilitates comprehension of the how's and why's of its regulations.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.