- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Residential Code® for One- and Two-Family Dwellings
ISBN 13: 9781609834708
ISBN 10: 1609834704
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $140.00 Add to cart
This comprehensive code for homebuilding combines building, plumbing, mechanical, fuel gas, energy, and electrical provisions into a single resource. The 2015 INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE® FOR ONE- AND TWO- FAMILY DWELLINGS SOFT COVER uses these provisions to provide detailed insight into the construction of one- and two-family dwellings and townhouses up to three stories high. Using foundational principles that facilitate the use of new materials and building designs to guide the content, this reference guide also establishes minimum regulations using prescriptive provisions. This updated code includes information on common walls separating townhouses, remodeling of an existing basement, ramps that do not serve the required egress door, and carbon monoxide alarms.
- Code Alert! Purchase of the code includes free signup for a subscription to receive critical code updates and free access to videos, book excerpts and training resources.
- Revised lumber capacities have changed the span lengths for floor joists, ceiling joists and rafters in the prescriptive tables of this code.
- New sections and tables provide prescriptive methods for posts, beams, joists and connections in deck construction.
- The girder and header span tables of Chapter 5 have been moved into Chapter 6, multi-ply and single header tables are combined, and a new section describing rim board headers had been added.
- Establishes performance-based provisions that adequately protect public health, safety, and welfare.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.