- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
2015 International Existing Building Code®
ISBN 13: 9781609834715
ISBN 10: 1609834712
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $87.00 Add to cart
Learn the requirements needed to instill safety and stability in existing and historic buildings – without requiring full compliance with the new construction requirements in the building code. The 2015 INTERNATIONAL EXISTING BUILDING CODE® LOOSE LEAF contains requirements intended to encourage the use and reuse of existing buildings by covering important topics such as repairs, alterations, additions, and changes of occupancy, making this an ideal addition to a user's code products. Chapter changes in this updated code include requirements related to the addition of sleeping units and dwelling units as they relate to the requirements for Accessible units, and Type A units and Type B units have been moved to Chapter 11 on Additions.
- Code Alert! Purchase of the code includes free signup for a subscription to receive critical code updates and free access to videos, book excerpts and training resources.
- The different levels of change of occupancy as addressed in Chapter 10 have been clarified.
- Establishes performance-based provisions that adequately protect public health, safety, and welfare.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.