- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Fire Code
ISBN 13: 9781609834739
ISBN 10: 1609834739
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $140.00 Add to cart
Get up-to-date on the critical regulations governing the safeguarding of life and property from all types of fire and explosion hazards with the 2015 INTERNATIONAL FIRE CODE® LOOSE LEAF. This resource is the ultimate reference guide for addressing fire safety in both new and existing buildings. Using prescriptive- and performance- based approaches, this guide includes coverage of general precautions against fire, emergency planning and preparedness, fire department access, fire hydrants, automatic sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, and hazardous materials storage and use. This updated code edited sections like Section 910 which was heavily revised to address overall smoke removal and mechanical smoke removal requirements have been revised and clarified. A new Section 915 replaces and greatly expands upon former Section 908.7 on Carbon Monoxide detection and alarm requirements.
- Code Alert! Purchase of the code includes free signup for a subscription to receive critical code updates and free access to videos, book excerpts and training resources.
- Limited area sprinklers requirements were revised to be more comprehensive.
- Decorative material requirements were revised to be more comprehensive and provide more details for healthcare occupancies.
- CO alarm requirements have been heavily revised to make the installation requirements clearer and relocated by F360-13 and educational occupancies were added as regulated occupancies.
- Establishes performance-based provisions that adequately protect public health, safety, and welfare.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.