- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
Significant Changes to the IPC, IMC, and IFGC, 2015
ISBN 13: 9781609835682
ISBN 10: 1609835689
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $47.00 Add to cart
Sorting through a key code – whether it is the International Plumbing, Mechanical, or Fuel Gas Code ® - can be a daunting task. Here is a resource that will break down all three of these codes so that readers can easily identify key changes and their real-world applications. SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE INTERNATIONAL PLUMBING CODE®, INTERNATIONAL MECHANICAL CODE® AND INTERNATIONAL FUEL GAS CODE® 2015 edition addresses the critical updates contained in these codes and why they originated to give insights into the implications of the changes. Each change analysis features the affected code sections and identifies the type of change: newly added text, a modification of the existing language, or deleted text. Accompanying each change are detailed illustrations, photographs, or examples. The book's attention to detail, its logical organization, and its thorough yet concise coverage, all make it an ideal tool for transitioning from the 2012 codes to the 2015 versions.
- Facilitates easy understanding of major changes since the 2012 IPC®, IMC®, and IFGC® and provides rationale for those changes.
- Clarifies the code language with full-color illustrations, photographs, or examples to enhance comprehension and reduce the potential for misinterpretation.
- Facilitates quick and accurate identification of key information with a logical organization that follows the layout of the codes, including chapter, section numbers, and title format.
- Improves understanding with detailed table of contents, part summaries, change summaries, and discussion of the change significance.
- Provides clear notations of all key changes, including deleted code language visualized with a strike-through and new code language shown as underlined text.